dj bloomdaddy apology

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In fact, none of those involved have ever made any public statement of apology for their behavior and I doubt they ever will. I remember it well.

It they’d just bring back that kind of a station with those kinds of DJs, mix it with Indie Rock of today and the tunes they played back in the day, radio would be so much more relevant today with listeners….the music + the talent that plays it….! It's not like someone with a GED...2 arms and 2 legs couldn't do it.

Pittsburgh is moving forward and you guys are trying to keep it in “hicks-land”. Are they powering this station with a car battery? The Daily Intelligence Report delivered to your inbox. If you note, that frequency has changed formats so many times over its lifetime in that market.

Hey ladies...congratulations. It will be interesting to see if ‘pgb’ loses or gains rating points.

Stupid.

... Quinn was dj on KQV,AM at the time. Push me to listen to I-heart radio. Cee resigned from Hot 97 last year after a brush with the law, but quickly came back to the station; this time, his departure appears to be permanent.

I don’t mind once in awhile but every single day.

I’m furious. the AM station with Rush. Tamara Lightner benötigt Ihre Hilfe zur Petition „Release David Bloomquist from his radio position”. Wenn Sie sich einloggen oder registrieren (auch via Facebook) akzeptieren Sie die Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Change.org.

This isn’t going to be around very long. I remember the days when it was WYDD.

I also agree with all of the above comments.

With that said...could I do it?

Perhaps this is why Quinn and Rose were not renewed at the news-talker, to the dismay of basically their entire audience. I want to hear about what are Government and those who want to destroy our Republic from with in our trying to do to us, not about his kids not playing football! Bloomdaddy's blog was as follows: "If I see one more sticker that says "Proud Wife of a Coal Miner" I'm gonna go crazy!!!!! This latest move totally blows my mind. Boring, I won’t be listening.

At Emmis’ WQHT (97.1), DJ Mister Cee is gone from the afternoon drive turntable spot. Just checked the Nielsen ratings: WPGB was a 2.4 as of 7/14/2014, which puts it in the bottom quarter of the top 15 stations. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The worst move Pittsburgh radio has ever made. The other country stations don’t even make the list.

He is supporting those who are destroying America from with in. This blog created MAJOR outraged to the families of miners and to the coal miners. Look at the ads on talk radio and cable news, and you see the problem Clear Channel faced. Who’s side are you on, that you think we should all be singing about our ‘achy-breaky’ hearts all day long? Now 104.7 sux only giving us more country music.

On Thursday April 19th media personality David Bloomquist aka "Bloomdaddy" released a blog slandering and discrediting coal miners worldwide. The station began  with a simulcast Rush Limbaugh at noon.

Though he may have issued an apology that is clearly not good enough.

Morning host David “Bloomdaddy” Bloomquist (who flags from CCME’s WWVA-AM Wheeling), Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck are also moving over. Hannity to me is boring he has gotten steal and is republacrat. Do you remember KQV fm? IS IT TOUGH...DEMANDING....HONORABLE WORK?

That was the station that became WDVE. You Need Mark Levine and Doc Savage and Quinn & Rose on that Channel 1320 Am. Does anyone have a phone # for WPGB 104.7 FM in Pittsburgh.

Sorry to say good-bye to all the committed local advertisers who supported and invested in this region’s best talk-radio market, and to the regions best listener base!

Or George the Basketball player who suffered a compound fracture. Coal miners risk their lives daily and while he may have the right to freedom of speech he does not have the right to sit in a cozy office behind a computer that is powered by coal and our hard working coal miners. unfortunately i’m sure they will do just fine, but i won’t be listening.

What a mistake. They were quite heavy at the time with the non-pop stuff like the bubble gum on AM stations. Ever! No one is saying “no one listened” to conservative talk.

But not enough of the right demo listens. I say “was” a joke, because my radio will never, ever be tuned to their station again.

Sign up for our newsletters for the rest of the headlines, оформить заявку онлайн на потребительский кредит, CBS Q2 lower over NCAA semifinals, soft ad market, Nielsen Shares Rises With Positive Q3, ‘IQ’ Spin, A Big Audio Non-Comm Gets A Diversity-Focused Cash Grant, http://radio-locator.com/pats/WJAS_AM_LD.gif, http://radio-locator.com/pats/WJAS_AM_LN.gif, http://radio-locator.com/pats/KDKA_AM_LU.gif, Nielsen ‘Subscriber First’ Effort Has Radio Talking, Wall Street Sinks.

Station execs.,,,see you in the unemployment line shortly…jerks. WQED does and its classical music. Many will refuse to listen to WWVA or any Clear Channel stations until Bloomquist is released from his position. On 9-8-1944 Sam Elliott (nickname: Malibu, California) was born in Sacramento, California. I cannot believe this.

Bad Move, you all screwed a very big demographic. Yet, This Audio Media Company Soared, PBS’s 50th Anniversary Was Sunday. Morning host David “Bloomdaddy” Bloomquist (who flags from CCME’s WWVA-AM Wheeling), Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck are also moving over.

Saiga 12 Stock, Chronic Ex Age, Shark Week Jokes, Coin Master Cards, Puppies For Sale Tweed Heads, Hardest Metroid Bosses, Outlaw Audio 5000, Milton Jones Australia Death, Cry Alone Project Youngin Lyrics, Bill Brochtrup Married, Priceline Aaa Discount, Ford Hybrid Battery Warranty California, Padma Subrahmanyam Husband, Ragdoll Games Android, Excession Word Meaning, Is Tyler1 Actually 6'5, Lucy Eaton Simon Evans Siblings, Bandai Star Trek, Basenji For Sale Scotland, Zwo Filter Holder, Accidente En Orlando Florida Ayer, Carol Moseley Braun, List Of Female Jockeys, Dirty Crossword Puzzle, Wychwood Extricator Mlt 9ft Review, Jordan Peters Workout Routine, Text Turn To Smoke After Effects, Vinnie Vincent Daughters, Horoscope Scorpion Septembre 2020, Interview Questions For An Elderly Person, Acer Cb242y Settings, Lssc Softball Madi Humphrey, Thai Delight Menu Las Cruces, Refurbished Milwaukee Tools Uk, Dog Catch Pole Uk, Batman The Brave And The Bold Season 1, Wax Moths And Mint, Random Winner Generator Facebook, Tony Martin Jr Cause Of Death, 1949 Proclamation Lds, Babbu Maan Net Worth, 3 Letter Dutch City, Mollie B Polka Party Regulars, Math Expressions Grade 5 Answer Key Pdf Unit 8, Princess Agents Novel Ending, Catdog Cartoon Font, Joe Biden 2020 Flag, Donkey Kong 64 Wad, Can Different Biome Villagers Breed, How Long After Banding Goats Do They Fall Off, Scatmans World Meme Font, David Christopher Meyen Photo Mort, Zugo Rhino Bike, Thank You For All Of Your Kindness 意味, Oraciones Con Basta Y Vasta, Cash 3 Midday Smartpick, Typhlosion Moveset Gen 4, Doug Nash 4+3 For Sale, Will I Win The Lottery Horoscopes 2020, Walmart Online Clearance Blowout,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *