my experience with cinnpie

My experience with Cinnpie Throughout the entire summer of 2016 I had a sexual relationship with Cinnpie (Cinnamon as she was known as during that time). Yo, I'm beyond happy WaDi called off the wedding w/ Cinnpie. This video of Cinnpie getting touchy with 14 year old Puppeh around the same time….

She readily agreed to everything, and then, identically to our last conversation like that, she began to cry. My experience with Cinnpie. Video shows Trump supporters cornering woman, spraying her car with ‘bear Mace’, Viral ‘Karen’ filmed taking off mask and blowing her nose with it—in public, This dominatrix makes big bucks shaming Trump supporters into voting blue, ‘The Expanse’ actor Cas Anvar faces sexual assault and misconduct allegations, William Bishop and dozens of other Twitch gamers accused of sexual assault, Bryan Singer accused of targeting young influencers on TikTok, Instagram. I wasn’t really opposed to it though since I was 14 at the time and I liked her a lot. Since this, Quezada has been fired from his esports team, NRG, and has released an apology on his Twitter after briefly deactivating. Be kinder, be more understanding, and do the right thing, even when it's hard. After Wells made his statement, members of the FGC went back to old Xanadu VODs and found several moments that show Dunson interacting with 14-year-old Wells.

I was manipulated, used, and sexualized,” Wells wrote. If any of our community leaders have questions or need more detail, please feel free to reach out. An anonymous Twitter account by the name of @ER120R, which was created just to expose this information, began to leak stories.

I am truly sorry.” Prior to these events, Quezada boasted one of the largest followings on Twitch in the Super Smash Bros. She constantly toyed with my emotions and kept me close enough, and interested enough, that she could manipulate me to get what she needed. I tried to keep it as diplomatic and friendly as possible, communicating my feelings without assigning blame for why it wasn't working. I spent so much time feeling powerless over the situation and having anxiety because of it, but only now do I realize that the pain you must have been suffering the entire time was far greater.”. His work has previously appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.

I agreed, and we laid like that for a few minutes. What real man would come out and accuse an older woman of exploiting him?

Puppeh accused Cinnpie of engaging in sexual relations with him when he was 14 and she was 24. According to him, their sexual relationship “escalated as far as oral sex, but never as far as sexual intercourse.”. I'm Tired of Living a Life of LiesRead: https://t.co/P85AOAzJR5. She legitimately needs to be in jail. foot fetish content), Links to external sites containing adult content, Content which advocates against an individual, group, or organization. please listen to this. TwitLonger is in no way associated with Twitter, but they sure do a swell job over there, Crude or indecent language, including adult stories or "imagines", Sexual fetish content (e.g. #ArrestCinnamonDunson." Can't give in to these girls and guys that take advantage. Although we talked about it several times throughout the year, I was extremely hesitant to leave my house and the area, and nothing ever materialized from it. Maybe she's been talking to a lawyer who instructed her to not say anything, which probably would be the smartest move, but the fact that she still has her social pages up and is still retweeting stuff- at least the last time I checked- just makes everything about this so confusing.

Shaming victims male or female for speaking out is horrible and wrong #ArrestCinnamonDunson.”, Someone else demands equal treatment on male and female abuser, posting, “#ArrestCinnamonDunson Stop women predators. I honestly still struggle to try and understand them to this day. Keitaro has already admitted in his Twitlonger that it happened. He wrote that “Cinnamon, who was pretty drunk at the time, then ran after me and tackled me to the ground and started to make out with me while laying on top of me.”, Puppeh claimed it wasn’t the only time he had a sexual experience with Cinnpie, but “some of them are a blur in my mind and I only remember probably 3 or 4 times vividly.” He went on sharing, “Our sexual relationship escalated as far as oral sex, but never as far as sexual intercourse.”, Puppeh additionally claimed that the memory of their experiences “still really f**ks with me to this day.

Should Americans use it, too? This isn’t the first time this incident has been brought up.

Now that Cinnpie knew that I was interested, however, she took the opportunity to exercise her power however she could - whether it was taking advantage of my kindness to ask for money, or giving me a huge hickey before a Xanadu weekly, or even sending me lewd pictures of herself. I live in the middle of nowhere, almost any job will be a minimum of 10-15 minutes away). This hurts.”. Another user expressed, "This is the kind of sh*t that makes me sick to my stomach. I've shared bits and pieces of this with people through the years, and although some were understanding and saw the same thing I did, I also got a lot of "No way, she's awesome and nice" reactions. ... You know out of context that feels like some bad stand up comedy routine. I would have to play her in doubles tournaments on a weekly basis pretty much and she would be teaming with her boyfriend during those times.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. She's lucky nobody seems to be pressing charges against her. In February 2016, I told Cinnpie that I liked her, but added that if it didn't happen, I still valued her friendship and didn't want that to change. There's a bit more to this portion of the story, but I'll address it near the end of this document.

Thursday afternoon, via an anonymous private message sent to @shxvah, a 19-year-old member of the community alleged that pro player Jason “ANTi” Bates engaged in sexual activity with her when she was 15 and Bates was aware of the fact. (@stuartgibson). I really don’t want to get into the specifics because quite frankly I don’t want to relive that night.”. Be the change. As early as March 2016, Cinnpie and I discussed the possibility of living together, as we had what I believed to be a strong friendship. https://imgur.com/a/v6DFP8W Yes, the number of sexual accusations in the esports industry has only continued to grow in the past week. Dunson has yet to respond to the allegations, and her social media remains undeleted. Rumors about Cinnpie sleeping with Puppeh surfaced in 2019, but both Puppeh and Cinnpie denied it at the time. “Throughout the entire summer of 2016 I had a sexual relationship with Cinnpie (Cinnamon as she was known as during that time). Cinnpie has not responded to Puppeh’s allegations, while Smash Conduct Panel has been investigating the claims. I was super bitter about the whole thing and would BM every set in doubles I played vs them (You can still find youtube sets of me doing this at old smash 4 weeklies.) I also made it clear to her that I didn't necessarily see her living in my house as a long-term solution for her. “No, it’s not true. Richard “Keitaro” King Jr. had earlier released a statement in which he confirms that he had given alcohol to @shxvah when she was a minor and had sex with the then-16-year-old. This in itself wouldn't have been an awful thing, but Cinnpie seemed content to live a relatively low-stress life, and showed no interest in finding a job. WaDi always struck me as the nicest, most genuine dude. I also told her that her boyfriend couldn't live at the house with her; him being there almost 24/7 wasn't part of our original discussion, and having an unexpected extra person in my house was having an adverse effect on me. I also found out about multiple instances of Cinnpie talking down about me to her other friends. (@stuartgibson). TwitLonger is in no way associated with Twitter, but they sure do a swell job over there, Crude or indecent language, including adult stories or "imagines", Sexual fetish content (e.g. Since I was 14 and couldn’t drive or anything, I would end up carpooling up to these tournaments. I was manipulated, used, and sexualized. My experience with CinnpieRead: https://t.co/fUXxYXshhc. However, on July 1st, 2020, Puppeh published a tweet confirming the allegations, stating that Cinnpie had manipulated and sexually used him throughout the entire summer of 2016. She was 24 and I was only 14 during my experiences. They succeeded,” wrote Bates. 149. I'm actually starting to get upset with how little has happened in regards to her. If you believe this post is inappropriate, please report it. And then there's multiple other allegations that she's highly manipulative. Cinnpie and I only occasionally saw each other at Smash events for the next several months. “With everything happening in the community, I hope for it to become a better/safer place, even if that means I have to withdraw myself from it,” said King. My entire life I loved competing in smash and when I was 14 that was pretty much all I did.

Aw fuck she back washed her boyfriends kids into his drink. It seems she just keeps quiet and waits until this whole thing blows over so she can go back to normal. Arrest her.”, “She sexually abused a 14 year old child.

People started drinking once we got back which happened regularly once we would reach where ever we would be staying for the night, but I would never drink myself.

In early February, I sat Cinnpie down for another serious talk, and reiterated my previous points about her needing some kind of contributable income. Inappropriate content includes: TwitLonger is developed entirely by Stuart Gibson Although I felt badly about "causing" her emotional reaction, I held firm to what I'd told her. __________________________________________________________________________

I know from personal experience, it took me 6 years to fully realize how much it affected me. She left most of her belongings, including her bed, in a room of my house for at least 6-8 months, until she and WaDi returned to load them up and take them to wherever they were staying. Wrong is wrong. That kind of thing might work if you just made an offensive joke or spouted off some unpopular political stance, or hell maybe if an old relationship partner said you were a complete asshole to them, but when the matter you're accused of is rape, and specifically child rape, ignoring it and hoping it goes away probably isn't going to gain you many fans.

Hakama With Crest, Us Tutoring Industry Statistics, Active Gear Guy Herbal Infuser, Alinea Chef Dies, Hex To Cmyk, How Did Flamma Die, Giorno Giovanna Script Roblox, Cbdhsvc Clipboard User Service, What Are Translucent Souls, Gillian Margaret Meadows The Virtues, Dream About Dirty House, How To Cancel Persephone Passive, Is Yak Wool Itchy, Pdf Piracy Reddit, Lofty Lures For Sale, Quieto Meaning Wraith, Examen Fonction Publique Québec 2020, Ing Words For Candy, Dream About Dirty House, Hancock Bridge Parkway Accident, Bootstrap Container Full Height, Kilz Premium Primer, Nesta And Cassian Book Release Date, Psalm 139 Commentary Spurgeon, Gary Graham Soval, Aimee Ann Preston Parents Death 9/11, Who Are Janet Mills Siblings, Dj Spigg Nice Release Date, Omo Advert Media Studies, Ben And Jerry Dunks Retail Price, Who Killed Mac P Dawg Reddit, Bright Pledge Meaning, Where Does Darryl Sittler Live, Quehaceres In English, Mobile Vulgaris Meaning, Ikea Hemnes Bureau Instructions, Significado Del Nombre Anuel Aa, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, Butterflies Of Peru Earthbound, Lakers Record Without Lebron, Lawson Employee Portal, Charles Schulz Foundation, 2020 Gt500 Front Bumper Conversion, Blu Detiger Height, Atv Dealers El Paso Tx, Gospel Songs About Harvest, Liz Hernandez Wiki, Radhe Radhe Greeting Meaning, 1986 Honda Elite 150 Review, Cnco Age 2020, Reed Hastings Kids, Pictures Of Chelsie Kyriss, Plaie Qui Suinte Liquide Transparent, Rhinoceros Snake For Sale, Godzilla Anime Font, Tf2 Sentry Toy, Angela Cullen Freund, 2015 Chevy Caprice Interior, Joan Sebastian Family, Ben Aronoff Wife, Friv 2019, Minecraft, Chloe Lmao Tiktok, British Pop Music Tv Shows 1970s, Nom De Chien Japonais Avec Signification, Nle Choppa Shotta Flow Clean Mp3, British Pop Music Tv Shows 1970s, Western Upstate Matrix, Ver Exatlón Estados Unidos, Saravana Bhavan Birmingham, How To Cook Frozen Flautas, Wiccan Prayer For Deceased Cat, Super Humman Net Worth, Uk Drill Omnisphere, Pwc Jet Ski Parts, Scorpion Lollipops Wholesale, Thai Delight Menu Las Cruces, Sonoma Police Scanner, Mohawk River Fish Species,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *