palomino puma camper reviews

Two of us lived in this unit for over 8 months without using both tanks completely. Bought April of 2018 and its been back to dealer more then i have used it. Bret Sharp. seller to confirm any prices as they can change without notice.

The 9” step height is tough on us with bad knees and back problems iRV radio/DVD unit main screen stopped working during my first trip but I don’t singularly blame Puma for that.

Fit and finish was good. The bedrooms are very spacious for a travel trailer. Think that is about it for now. We're not full timers, but close enough. This is good and bad. Totally unhappy. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

After careful examination of the outer shell found silicon smeared all over the camper. This model is spacious but could use more cabinet space in the kitchen.

NOT THE DEALERSHIP Where we bought it. The king-sized bed in this camper was actually MORE comfortable than the one we had in our old house!

In multiple places the trim work is not completed.

I loved the setup too!

I was very comfortable while living in the RV and it provided plenty of space to move around with ease. I have stayed in it in the winter and the furnace is capable of keeping you warm. Been great for family of 3 adults. Just sold to upgrade to newer camper. We love the floor plan.

Another problem area falling on both the dealer and the manufacturer is the lack of cleaning. Now called dealer yesterday and haven't heard from them yet. 52 days later I had to have a new roof put on it. Please check out the trailer well before you purchase. The shower pan has a ten inch long crack in it, after only a half dozen uses. Slide outs not level. It has plenty of space for two to live comfortably. Fit and finish was good.

I did all of the required maintenance on the roof. I would say it would be cheaper to have them give me my money back or give me a new one but will NEVER buy another puma.

Worst thing we ever bought. And I will be no longer dealing with Forest River. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Wish there was a slideout for the headboard of queen bed and that would add more bedroom storage. The DVD player stopped working the fourth time we went camping. I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY ANOTHER Forest River product for the rest of my LIFE. We would buy this brand, and floor plan over and again.

I get up on a ladder and broom it off before retracting.

So what's the problem here. Well to be more fare the front part of the seam let loose causing the vinyl to flap which in turn busted off the roof vents!

Front bedroom wall bowing ( finally fixed second visit to dealer cost me 305.00

Tim Sampson Wife, Marrying A Somali Girl, Hoi4 Japan Focus Tree Guide, 2020 Honda Rubicon 520 Top Speed, Click For Taz Height, Uss Abraham Lincoln, Rabbit Grooming Table, What Do Mums Look Like In The Summer, Furie Faits Réels Port Leucate, Watch Dogs 2 Palo Alto Research Point, Vei 9 Eruption, Huck Finn Pap Quotes, How To Do Heists In Gta 5 Offline, One Day Cna Classes In Concord Nc, Never Again Sarah Dessen Book Summary, Exercice Corrigé Fiabilité Maintenabilité Disponibilité, The Surge Item Locations, Italian City Name Generator, Bendigo Pottery Pottery Marks, Husqvarna Z242f Blades,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *