parajet maverick netting

Height : 1385 mm / 54.5 inDiameter : 1383 mm / 54.4 inDepth : 264 mm / 14.3 inWeight : 10 kg / 22 lbs Standard, Tank : 10 ltrs / 2.6 USGalExtended Range Tank : 17 ltrs/ 4.5 USGal, Depth : 304 mm  /  12 inWeight : 20.5 kg  /  45.2 lbs, Depth : 365 mm  /  14.4 inWeight : 24.2 kg  /  53.4 lbs, Depth : 365 mm / 14.4 inWeight : 22.5 kg / 49.6 lbs, Manufacturer :  Vittorazi MotorsModel :  Atom 80Type :  78.2 cc 2-strokeWeight : 10.5 kg  /  23.1 lbsPower : 16 hp at 9500 rpmThrust : 52 kg at 9800 rpmFuel Comsumption : 2.7 – 3.2 ltrs/hrTemperatures : EGT 550 deg –  CHT 150 degStarter : Pull Starter, Propeller :  1.25m Helix 2-bladeRotation : Clockwise, Fuel :  Unleaded GasolineOil : Motul 800 Factory Line 2T Off RoadMix : 2% Oil or 50:1  /  1.5% Oil or 66:1, Manufacturer :  Vittorazi MotorsModel :  Moster 185 Plus MY’20Type :  184.7 cc 2-strokeWeight : 14.2 kg  /  31.3 lbsPower : 25 hp at 7800 rpmThrust : 72 kg at 8500 rpmFuel Comsumption : 3.8 – 4.2 ltrs/hrTemperatures : EGT 550 deg –  CHT 250 degStarter : Pull Starter, Propeller :  1.25m E-Prop 2-blade CarbonRotation : Counter-clockwise, Manufacturer :  Vittorazi MotorsModel :  Moster 185 FactoryType :  184.7 cc 2-strokeWeight : 12.5 kg  /  27.6 lbsPower : 25 hp at 7800 rpmThrust : 72 kg at 8500 rpmFuel Comsumption : 3.8 – 4.2 ltrs/hrTemperatures : EGT 550 deg –  CHT 250 degStarter : Pull Starter, Type : Polini ThrottleOptions : Left or Right Handed, Type : Vittorazi V ThrottleOptions : Left or Right Handed, 1 x Vittorazi Atom 801 x Maverick titanium airframe2 x Titanium Spars – lefthand / righthand2 x Titanium Spars – top left / top right1 x Snap-fit Netting System1 x Parajet harness inc karabiners1 x 1.25m Helix 2-blade propeller1 x Parajet toolkit 1 x Parajet t-shirt1 x Pilots user manual, 1 x Vittorazi Moster 185 Plus My’20 1 x Maverick titanium airframe2 x Titanium Spars – lefthand / righthand2 x Titanium Spars – top left / top right1 x Snap-fit Netting System1 x Parajet harness inc karabiners1 x Parajet toolkit1 x Parajet t-shirt1 x Pilots user manual, 1 x 1.25m E-Prop 2-blade carbon propeller1 x Carbon cooling shroud1 x Maverick travel case1 x Maverick netting bag1 x Parajet prop covers, 1 x Vittorazi Moster 185 Factory1 x Maverick titanium airframe2 x Titanium Spars – lefthand / righthand2 x Titanium Spars – top left / top right1 x Snap-fit Netting System1 x Parajet harness inc karabiners1 x Parajet toolkit1 x Parajet t-shirt1 x Pilots user manual, 1 x Vittorazi Moster 185 Plus My’20 1 x Maverick titanium airframe2 x Titanium Spars – lefthand / righthand2 x Titanium Spars – top left / top right1 x Snap-fit Netting System1 x Parajet harness inc karabiners1 x Parajet toolkit1 x Parajet t-shirt1 x Pilots user manual.

Miniplane have been building paramotors for over 30 years! Clear editor. The Moster power to weight is one of the best on the market. These are both extremely light, and come with various cage sizes to accept different propeller options, including 140 CM, 150 CM, and 165 CM cage hoops. A natural coating of Titanium Dioxide ensures that no matter how punishing the conditions, it will never succumb to rust, decay or corrosion. Striking the perfect balance between safety and sublime comfort, the Parajet Maverick’s harness hugs you intimately for a more immersive experience and synergistic relationship with your glider. As the torque of the engine tries to twist the paramotor in one direction, the lift generated by air passing over the spars twists it back in the other direction to keep it flying straight. ×

Parajet’s CNC gooseneck arms provide comfortable hang point geometry and ease-of-adjustment. FREEDOM IS SIMPLE BREATHTAKING PERFORMANCE WITHOUT OVERWHELMING CHOICE – JUST GRAB YOUR MAVERICK AND TAKE FLIGHT. Brilliant, that is really worth knowing. This makes it one of the lightest paramotors on the market, and it's been one of their biggest selling points. I’ll leave your comment here and hopefully one of my readers might be able to help you a bit more. The Maverick is the latest offering from Parajet, and it's quickly become one of the most popular paramotors to see at the field. I intend on taking my journey into paramotoring slowly and safely as paragliding has already taught me vast respect for the risks of our sport. Parajet took every engine and did their own in-house testing, which is how they came to the conclusion that the Moster had the best power-to-weight ratio of all the available paramotor engines, even outperforming the Thor 250! Built like a bird’s skeleton; light, solid and awaiting to fly. The Maverick is brought to life through its choice of Vittorazi engines. You’ll be looking at around 2 – 2.5 litres fuel burn per hour, which is about half what I burn on the Moster 185. Should you be beady-eyed enough to spot a mistake on any of our website pages please let us know via the email in the footer below. It ensures the starter handle is always easily within reach, without any fumbling over your shoulder to find it.

It’s one of those things that I wish I’d thought of. Their success is what made them a target – and still does.

Maverick’s ergonomically positioned pull-start mount places the handle in easy reach helping to take the anxiety out of starting your engine and is the perfect remedy for pilots with limited shoulder mobility. This means you can remove the bottom half of the frame, along with the fuel tank to increase transportability.

Eliza Pryor Age 2020, Tabby Mctat Song Lyrics, Microtech Halo Disassembly, Uniwa V808g Manual, Recruiter Wants To Chat After Phone Interview, Tommy Davidson Siblings, True Beauty Drama, Covergirl Ad Analysis Essay, We Figured It Out Song, Is Seven Brides For Seven Brothers On Netflix, Toronto Maple Leaf Logo Printable, 3am Bangkok Ghost Stories Eng Sub, Tyga Womp Womp Lyrics, Korean Batchim Rules, Octavio The Clown, Ben Schnetzer Wife, Rob Dyrdek Hotel, Nom De Chien Japonais Avec Signification, A Test Of Mettle And The Crew, The Labyrinth Song, Pikachu Card Value, A64 Roadworks Rillington,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *