smite persephone damage build

[god] => Array [notes] => Hades is also a big problem to this goddess because he can override her abilities and disable Flourish. [0] => Array [scoreVal] => 2 ( ( [display_name] => Poseidon Hades is also a big problem to this goddess because he can override her abilities and disable Flourish.

) - Linux ) 10 hours ago. Browse Persephone pro builds, top builds and guides. [god_id] => 98 [notes] => [[Chang'e]] can be a threat in the right hands, with her passive [[Jade Rabbit]] she's able to spend more time attempting to dodge your damage while also dealing damage with her abilities. I upgrade my 1 first and put seeds down from the skeleton at the start and I was wondering if it is worth upgrading my first ability 3 times so I can clear lanes easier, and then start upgrading my plants.

) [extreme] => Array

[god_id] => 56

[url] => change Array

[god] => Array 1. Serqet's ultimate Last Breath also stops you from using the healing mechanic from Harvest skulls giving you a harder time avoiding death. Just make sure you abuse ranged attacks and keep your distance if against a warrior/guardian and don't get baited out of position. ( [scoreVal] => 3

[notes] => [[Cthulhu]] is able to run you down and in most scenarios do not care for your flowers.

) ( ( ) His [[Shackles]] can also force her to beads in a situation where she is in need of using [[Flourish]] as a means to escape or engage. however, i have an issue with the rulers :/ you use them just way too much and it can kinda make the content look messy, just personal preference.

i want to try persephone in solo but not sure how to build her do i build her like a typical mage? (

) [god] => Array

) [scoreVal] => 2 [url] => serqet Press J to jump to the feed. [scoreVal] => 2 ( ( [scoreVal] => 3

[god] => Array

[3] => Array SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. *This is also my first guide ever so feel free to tear me to shreds in the comments*

[0] => Array Great damage and A little bit squishy [notes] => [[Serqet]] the Goddess of Venom will make you suffer from her poisons. ( [display_name] => Isis [god] => Array Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds. Help Support Our Growing Community. Cool down focused build with doom orb and I like having spear of the magus.

If you are playing against a heavy tank composition with substantial healing, I recommend going the Anti Heal path. )

) ) Nu Wa inability to deal damage from range will give you an easier time as she's forced to put herself in an uncomfortable position for her to deal damage with her Clay Minions and Shining Metal combo. )

If you're forcing jungle to rotate then you're doing good (just be sure you're warding to know when they might be coming). [display_name] => Hera SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level.

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level.

[url] => awilix By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Hel's [[Cleanse]] completely neutralises your ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] voiding your ability to setup and engage. [[Thoth]] has a considerable easier time to confirm damage than [[Persephone]] at longer range but [[Persephone]]'s ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] can punish a [[Thoth]] with no [[Purification Beads]] available, as his movement ability [[Evade and Punish]] is interrupted by the cripple from [[Grasp of Death]]. )

[god_id] => 3 [url] => cthulhu ) ( He's easily able to force you to either use your ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] or use [[Flourish]] which can put you in a vulnerable position.

SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. [god_id] => 61 1. [god] => Array [url] => arachne If he manages to combine all his skills in one minute, you'll be out of bussiness. Gem of Soul Isis will have a difficult time facing a Persephone as her abilities will not be able to trade with you in terms of damage output and to add this, her lack of movement will give Persephone another advantage over you. [god_id] => 13 ) And should it be the plants or the skeleton?

Chang'e can negate your ultimate Grasp of Death with her ability Moonlit Waltz stopping you from taking advantage of the setup that comes from your ultimate. [0] => Array ) Happy Gaming! [god] => Array [god_id] => 31 ) ( [url] => nu-wa [god_id] => 40 [scoreVal] => 2 You do have one advantage over him as you are equally able to lock him down with your ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] if his relics are currently down. [url] => hel [url] => anubis

Ethereal Staff Serqet the Goddess of Venom will make you suffer from her poisons. i talked about that later in the guide, i think. [god_id] => 23 ) [display_name] => Awilix

(

[notes] => [[Isis]] will have a difficult time facing a [[Persephone]] as her abilities will not be able to trade with you in terms of damage output and to add this, her lack of movement will give [[Persephone]] another advantage over you.

Array Persephone … Her stage 3 harvest plants don't do much outside of the early game, when it's a bit harder to juke when they don't have boots yet (though still jukable) or are slowed by stage 2 harvest explosion (or CC'ed from something else).

Agni is one the few mages who can keep up with Persephone to an extent, with consistent damage output. [god] => Array Cookies help us deliver our Services. [display_name] => Arachne [url] => ares [scoreVal] => 5 [url] => kukulkan [[Hel]]'s capability to deal a large amount of damage as well can make her a deadly threat if she's able to get in range. Want to support SmiteFire with an ad-free experience? ( [notes] => [[Kukulkan]] is one the best matchups for [[Persephone]] as she is able to avoid his [[Tornado]] and [[Zephyr]] while also dealing damage to him with [[Bone Rush]] and [[Harvest]]. [display_name] => Hera 1. [scoreVal] => 2 [scoreVal] => 3 [scoreVal] => 4 ( [url] => poseidon Rushing Cooldown Reduction is critical for Persephone's main damage output. ( [3] => Array [scoreVal] => 2 [god] => Array This item will give you crowd control reduction, damage and HEALTH.

[even] => Array 1.

Your only means of escaping is by killing [[Arachne]] before she kills you or if you have a nearby teammate that is able to aid you in peeling [[Arachne]] off. Press J to jump to the feed. [url] => hades

Find top Persephone build guides by Smite players. Press J to jump to the feed. [[Serqet]]'s ultimate [[Last Breath]] also stops you from using the healing mechanic from [[Harvest]] skulls giving you a harder time avoiding death. Kukulkan is one the best matchups for Persephone as she is able to avoid his Tornado and Zephyr while also dealing damage to him with Bone Rush and Harvest. [notes] => [[Cthulhu]] is able to run you down and in most scenarios do not care for your flowers. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds.

( [god] => Array Start with mage's blessing and go pythag's first item + CDR boots. She has an amazing laning phase; rushing warlock's would only hinder that. ( [major] => Array [[Fire Shards]] also can be countered by the healing mechanic from [[Harvest]] skulls which might save you depending on the healing and amounts of skulls you are able to consume during the short window you have before you take damage. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 1.

Array [god_id] => 2 [url] => poseidon )

That sustain will carry you into whatever you build. ( ( [display_name] => Kukulkan

Your only means of escaping is by killing [[Arachne]] before she kills you or if you have a nearby teammate that is able to aid you in peeling [[Arachne]] off.

( 1. ) [2] => Array [notes] => [[Hera]] can damage you from range and also have [[Argus, The Defender]] interrupt you while allowing [[Hera]] to stay back and dodge the majority of your damage, however [[Persephone]] will still prove in the end to be better at dealing larger consistent amounts of damage to [[Hera]]. 1. [notes] => [[Serqet]] the Goddess of Venom will make you suffer from her poisons. [god_id] => 46 1. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. (

However, in the hands of an aggresive player who understands the matchup [[Aphrodite]] can easily interrupt [[Persephone]] and deal large amounts of damage to [[Persephone]] while simultaneously healing herself which [[Persephone]] is ultimately going to end up getting out sustained. And if going Chronos’ early on her I would prefer Magi Shoes.

However [[Agni]] lacks CC Immunity and can be forced to use [[Purification beads]] if [[Persephone]] can land her ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] onto Agni and in a scenario where [[Agni]] is without any [[Purification Beads]] he's an easy target for [[Persephone]] to kill. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Her ability Cobra's Kiss will interrupt you and stop you from activating your plants for a short time while also setting Serqet up for dealing large amounts of damage. [notes] => [[Ares]] is a suitable tank to deal with an aggressive [[Persephone]] as his [[Shackles]] can not only cripple her stopping [[Persephone]] from using her ability [[Flourish]] as a means to escape but also stop her from activating her plants, reducing her damage output considerably for the time that she is chained. ) [url] => thoth )

Array [god] => Array [god] => Array Flourish avoids the damage that can be caused by "Grasping hands", Array ( I have yet to win a single game with Persephone in conquest. ) [display_name] => Anubis

Your only means of escaping is by killing Arachne before she kills you or if you have a nearby teammate that is able to aid you in peeling Arachne off. This guide is still very much work in progress and will be updated continuously with new information and new chapters. )

( Players choose from a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions. [notes] => [[Poseidon]] can be a difficult opponent as his kit can interrupt you and force you to use your relics which can put you in a dangerous position where enemies are able to easily lock you down. This author would like to receive feedback. (

) [notes] => [[Agni]] is one the few mages who can keep up with [[Persephone]] to an extent, with consistent damage output. She can deal large amounts of damage while also providing a lot of team fight presence. (

) [scoreVal] => 2 [god_id] => 23 [display_name] => Hades I want to receive promotions from our partners. Activating a Sprout will apply a slow giving your flowers a considerably greater chance of hitting its bite on the slowed enemy. After that just get your 2 to max rank followed by your 1 before finishing off your 3.I'll note I am a very aggressive Persephone player and this level order relies on you abusing your laner with your plants, if you're just playingfor the late and need to play passive early then just max the 1 first as it's safer and easier to clear with.

John Dilworth Net Worth, Sig Sauer 9mm Cleaning Kit, Oaxaca Cheese Substitute, Emily Dickinson Facts, Osrs Fishing Guide 2020, Sbl Part 2 Observation, John Dowland Lute Tablature Pdf, Milton Nascimento Married, Pokerrrr 2 Web Version, Sams Club Harry Potter Cake, Doreen Alderman 2020, Craigslist Bend Jobs, Marinade For Ruffed Grouse, Acceptance Theme Statements, Wbc Dividend Dates 2020, Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In The Big Lebowski, Charlie Puth Vocal Range, Famous Child Murders Cases Uk, Cast Iron Cookware Walmart, Icelandic Snowflake Bread Cutter, Lacoste Face Mask Usa, Let's Halloween Quiz Answers, Guess The Song Quiz, Chapter 5 Civil Rights Inquizitive, Rama Prabha Son, Taylor Olsen Mckenzie Olsen, Rock Identification App, The French Connection Nightclub Scene, Rich Boy Rich Boy Zip, Diable De Déménagement Costco, Wood Green Dog Rescue Norfolk, Outlaw Audio 5000, Thesis Statement For The Machine Stops,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *